Regarding the Use of the Website
Thank you for visiting the website of FryStar Co., Ltd. (“the Company”). When using the Company’s website, please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“these Terms”) in advance, and use it if you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access this website. If you use this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms.
Copyrights and other rights in connection with images and information posted on this website belong to the Company or the rights holder who authorized the use thereof to the Company.
Use of this website shall be limited to the use within the scope recognized by law including personal use by users. Please refrain from using any content from this website for other websites or printed matter.
Furthermore, the Company owns all copyrights in connection with the contents of e-mails sent by the Company to users. The unauthorized use and reproduction thereof is prohibited.
- Any rights in connection with trademarks (trademarks and service marks) displayed on this website belong to the Company or the rights holder who authorized the use thereof to the Company. Please refrain from using such rights without the rights holder’s consent.
In principle, you are free to link other websites to this website. However, you may not link websites that are contrary to public order and morality to this website. Please make sure to indicate in the ALT tag for a banner that is to be linked to this website as follows: “Goes to the website of FryStar Co., Ltd.” Please note that the content, structure and other materials of this website may be changed or discontinued without notice.
The websites of all third parties other than the Company that is linked from this website or to which this website is linked (“Linked Site”) are operated and managed by the respective Linked Site operator. Please comply with the terms and conditions of use of the respective Linked Site.
The Company shall not be liable for any content of the Linked Site as well as for any and all damage arising from the use thereof.
- 04.Handling of Personal Information
- The Company recognizes the importance of personal information. With regarding the handling of personal information by the Company,
- 05.Temporary Suspension of the Website
- If it is found necessary to temporarily suspend the provision of this website due to operational and technical reasons, the Company may temporarily suspend the provision of this website without any prior notice.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage arising from such suspension.
- 06.Change and Discontinuance of the Website
- The Company may change the content of this website and the respective page addresses (URLs) without any prior notice to users, or may discontinue the operation of the website. The Company shall not be liable for any damage arising from such discontinuance.
- 07.Submission of Ideas
- The Company recognizes that opinions and suggestions submitted by our users are valuable to us. However, please note that the Company cannot, in principle, pay any compensation for any such submission.
For the purpose of replying to users’ inquiries, the Company may request from users who make inquiries names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and other information. In some cases, the Company may reply to inquiries via phone, letter and e-mail addressed to individual users.
However, please note that it may take time for the Company to reply to users’ inquiries depending on the content thereof, or the Company may not be able to respond to such inquires. The copyright of the content of responses by the Company belongs thereto, and as such the use of unauthorized use thereof is prohibited.
- The Company makes no warranties of any kind in connection with this website. The Company shall not be liable for any error in the content thereof, or any and all damage arising from accidents, etc. including any accident relating to software and/or hardware resulting from using this website and any problems occurring between a user and a third party.
- In the event of a violation of these Terms by a user, the Company may claim damages.
- 11.Revision of the Terms and Conditions of Use
- Please note that the content of these Terms may be revised as needed. In the case of revising these Terms, the revised Terms will be posted on this website without notice.